Monday, July 11, 2011

What is your favourite book at the moment?


I am trying to read different authors and broaden my reading experience. At this point in my life I am a huge fan of ‘chick lit’. My favourites are the Irish and Australian authors who write fabulous family/friend sagas. I love these books because we all have or wish we had friendships like those portrayed. This probably also explains why the tv show ‘Winners and Losers’ is my favourite at the moment.
I now work in a library and am often surprised by the choices our members make. Mystery and thrillers are very popular so that is where I am going to start changing my reading habits. Instead of following the lives of the characters I will start following how their deaths are investigated!

Goal for this week:
·         Read a mystery/thriller

I have just finished reading Sharp Shooter by Marianne Delacourt. Being a Perth girl I loved all the Perth references and locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment